Elephant Sanctuary: Experience elephants in a whole new way
Elephants belong to Thailand as well as the sea, good food and the fascinating culture. For centuries, elephants have been seen as holy in Thailand. Today elephant figures are still put in front of many buildings and sold as motifs on clothing or souvenir. However, the number of elephants in Thailand is diminishing. For this reason, it is absolutely crucial to protect not only the wise giants but also their natural habitat. An Elephant sanctuary is the right address! Visit us and be impressed by the huge animals. Experience the very special atmosphere in our camp yourself!
Experience elephants in the elephant sanctuary
In the Elephant sanctuary you can experience elephants in the most natural way. In their natural environment, where they are free and simply wonderful! It is important to us that you can experience the daily life of the animals. And that you can approach them when feeding or bathing. Briefly: it is a wonderful experience that you will remember for a long time. How much do you want to bet?
Elephant Sanctuary: Help and protection for homeless elephants
Thousands and thousands of elephants have been living in Thailand for many decades. In the recent years, the number of these gentle animals has been greatly reduced. In 1950, there were still about 50,000 elephants, whilst today there are only 3,000 to 3,500 left. The main reason for this is clearing of woods and forests, which often takes the lives of these fascinating animals. We are committed to the protection of elephants by offering them a safe and protected life in the elephant sanctuary. By the way, the supply of a single elephant costs several hundred dollars a month and an elephant consumes up to 200 kilograms of food a day. With our work, we do not only ensure the livelihood of the animals, but also their well-being and comfort.
Enjoying elephants means collecting memories!
Would you like to see elephants in real life? Do you want to pet elephants? Do you want to watch these huge animals swim or feed? In our elephant sanctuary you are just right! We offer you the opportunity to experience the animals. You are, of course, accompanied by experienced elephant trainers so that you can feel completely safe. Very important to us: our animals are looked after by us optimally and they can feel comfortable with us. We are against animal abuse and make sure that the animals are always well.
We pick you up directly from your hotel and you enjoy a ride through remote rolling hills past idyllic beaches directly into the jungle in north-west Phuket. After arriving at the “Green
– Elephant Sanctuary Park” you will have the opportunity to feed the large elephants and young animals. We then continue to a short presentation in English of our vision, the park and the Asian elephant. After changing, you can rub the elephants and yourself with mud in the spa pool. It makes for the most beautiful souvenir photo taken by park photographers during the entire visit. Then you can wash the mud off the elephants and yourself in the freshwater pool before having fun with the elephants under the XXL adventure shower. After showering, you can enjoy a rich, authentic Thai buffet. And finally you can say your goodbyes to the elephants before we bring you back to your hotel.
What To Bring
🔅A change of clothing and good shoes or sandals that can
get wet and dirty
🔅Swimsuit and towel
🔅Sunscreen & Insect repellent
- Kata 6.30 – 6.45
- Karon 6.45 – 7.00
- Patong Zone 7.00 – 7.20
- Kamala 7.30 – 7.45
- Surin, Bang-tao 7.45 – 8.00
- Phuket Town, Chalong, Rawaii 6.00 – 6.20
Arrival at hotel 12:00 – 12:30
- Kata 12.30 – 12.45
- Karon 12.45 – 13.00
- Patong Zone 13.00 – 13.20
- Kamala 13.30 – 13.45
- Surin, Bang-tao 13.45 – 14.00
- Phuket Town, Chalong, Rawaii 12.00 – 12.20
Arrival at hotel 18:00 – 18:30